Distance Sales Agreement
Ticket purchase is also subject to the following provisions: (i) the specific terms and conditions announced and announced to apply to the event, (ii) any other terms and conditions of the event set and disclosed by the event organizer(s); and (iii) event venue terms and conditions (including entry requirements), if disclosed by the event organizer. Therefore, by purchasing a ticket, you agree that you will abide by all the terms and conditions determined and announced for the event and the provisions of the Agreement. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions of the event set and disclosed, or if you cannot and/or will not comply with any of these conditions, you should not purchase a ticket. Otherwise, we would like to point out that even if you have purchased a ticket, our Company will not be liable for your absence from the event venue and/or event, or if you have been removed from the event venue, and our Company will not be liable for any payment, including the ticket price. In addition, by confirming your order, as you have been informed beforehand with the Preliminary Information Text; before purchasing the ticket; a) all the necessary information and contact addresses about our company b) all the features of the ticket and service you have purchased, as well as the total ticket/service price including all taxes, and all additional costs, if any, c) information on payment, delivery, performance and complaints set forth in the contract. You accept, declare and undertake in writing that you do not have the right to withdraw in accordance with Article 15 (g) of the Distance Contracts Regulation and that you know all the provisions in the contract as a result. We further and strongly emphasize that before confirming your orders and purchasing the ticket, you are informed by fulfilling the necessary preliminary information obligation within the scope of the legislation, a written prior notification approval is received from you within the scope of your approval, and the preliminary information approval is an integral part of this Agreement. In addition, we would like you to know that with this contract and your pre-approval, you have been informed clearly and clearly that “you will be under an obligation to pay if your ticket purchase order is approved”.
Terms and Conditions / Contract Provisions Regarding Ticket Purchase:
1. All ticket sales are final. Regarding the evaluation of leisure time for accommodation, transportation, car rental, food and beverage supply and entertainment or rest, which must be made on a certain date or period in accordance with subparagraph (g) of Article 15, titled “Exceptions to the Right of Withdrawal” of the Regulation on Distance Contracts. Since the contracts are among the exceptions to the right of withdrawal, you do not have the right to withdraw from the event tickets you have purchased.
2. Tickets and/or ticket purchasing terms and conditions are regulated in accordance with the rules determined and announced by the authorized supervisor of the facility, in addition to the provisions of the Contract. Violation of any of these Rules and Regulations or any unacceptable behavior that may result in damage, discomfort or injury/violation of regulatory provisions (including for reasons of public safety or failure to comply with measures to combat the spread of Covid 19) authorizes the venue or Event organizer to remove you from the venue and you are not entitled to a refund. In this case, we emphasize that our Company will not have any responsibility and that our Company will not have any payment obligations, including the ticket price. A security search may be made from time to time in the venue to ensure public safety. In addition, some organizers have the right to refuse to sell tickets to customers who do not have personal information, for security reasons or for other reasons, in order to implement the provisions of the relevant legislation. Because the identity information of the people who will enter the event venue may be a necessary information for some event organizers in order to ensure security in the first place. Such cases are notified prior to the sale of the relevant event ticket. Therefore, if you do not want your personal information to be shared with the event organizer in such cases, you should carefully read the “Confidentiality Statement” and the explanations regarding personal data, which are an integral part of this contract, before completing the order and purchasing the ticket, as the event organizer has the right to refuse to sell you tickets. . In such special cases, Sakarya Aquapark will not be responsible if tickets cannot be sold to you because you do not want to share your personal information with the event organizer.
3. Entrances and exits to the facility are made in accordance with the rules and regulations determined by the authorized supervisor. Generally, if you go out after ticket control, you will not be able to enter the venue again.
4. Use of camera, mobile phone or recording equipment is subject to rules and regulations set by authorized personnel. For this reason, it may be prohibited to bring cameras or other recording equipment, laser pens and mobile phones into the facility.
5. Authorized personnel may prohibit the entry of animals into the activity area, with the exception of guiding dogs for the disabled.
6. It is forbidden for customers to bring food and beverages from outside to the facility.
7. Sakarya Aquapark and its authorized personnel do not take any responsibility for the personal belongings of the customers. Therefore, please note that you are personally responsible for all your belongings in the property.
8. If you want to get information about the ticket purchase process, you can call Customer Services with the order number we gave you when completing your transaction.
9. Our website has been prepared in Turkish and English. In case of any difference and/or contradiction between the texts, the Turkish text is taken as the basis.
10. Commercial electronic messages within the scope of the contract can be sent to you, provided that your prior consent is obtained. If you do not want to send commercial electronic messages within the scope of the contract, we remind you that you must remove the check mark in the “sending electronic message” section. You also have the right to refuse to receive commercial electronic messages at any time without giving any reason. On the other hand, we also point out that if you provide contact information for the purpose of contacting you, no separate approval will be obtained for changes in the services provided and/or commercial electronic messages for use. In addition, it is legally possible to communicate for marketing, promotion and/or change services related to the same or similar services without your prior consent, if your contact information is obtained by informing you that such communication will be made and by giving you the opportunity to refuse during the provision of the service. However, you reserve the right to refuse such communication and to withdraw the permissions you have given in this context, and it is sufficient to transmit your request to us by any means.
11. The text of this agreement is kept by Sakarya Aquapark data after the conclusion of the agreement, and you can easily access this agreement from the menu section at the end of the page of our site as of the revision dates. If you wish, you can easily access the physical copy of the contract by printing it out. Therefore, we would like you to know that the provisions of the contract and the general terms and conditions of the transaction are easily provided and kept by you. Your access to the contract will continue in direct proportion to the access to our site.
13. All the terms of the contract, including the total price you will pay, are clearly seen by you during the confirmation of the order and before the payment information is entered. In addition, all the details of the service you purchased are notified to you before confirming the order. Therefore, by purchasing the ticket and confirming the order, we reiterate that you will be deemed to have accepted the terms of this contract and will be bound by the terms of the Contract, and we remind you once again that you should carefully examine all contract provisions before confirming the order.
15. All of these terms and conditions are subject to Turkish Law. Sakarya Aquapark; Before purchasing your ticket, you have informed all consumers about the terms and content of the contract beforehand and fulfilled the obligation of preliminary information, and by purchasing the ticket and confirming the order, you will be deemed to have accepted that you have been informed about the arrangements of this contract and the service you have purchased, and that you have been given written evidence of this article. We also state that it is a means of proof in its nature. In the event of any dispute arising from this Agreement and/or service or ticket purchases, it is our primary goal to try to resolve the dispute amicably. On the other hand, we would like you to know that in cases that cannot be resolved amicably, you, the consumers who purchase tickets from our site, can take their possible problems to the Consumer Arbitration Committees and/or Consumer Courts within the monetary limits published in the relevant legislation.